Your kids come in need of a gift for a schoolmate, or your co-workers decide it would be fun to pick names and exchange gifts and sometimes you barely know the person who’s name is on the but ,you want to make a good impression. Here’s a list of gender neutral gifts that you can pick up for under $4 to $15. Happy Holidays!
- Learn to juggle – I got this for a co-worker one year, my husband saw it first and is now a world class supermarket juggler of oranges, pepperoni sticks and blocks of cheese. Juggling for the Complete Klutz
2. Robotic Banks – put a penny in it for good luck. Here’s a cute selection from Gearbest
3. Gingerbread cookies to go – If you don’t have time to whip up a batch from scratch, Toll House has a ready cut cut sheet of gingerbread that makes as many as 4 dozen cookies deepening on the size. See gingerbread cookie sheets here Cut’m, bake’m and give’m with a pouch of cookie frosting from Betty Crocker for a DIY treat!
4. Novelty Socks – I have to admit this is one of my favorites. Socks come in school colors, with cats, star wars themes, you name it, it’s on a sock. Shop for novelty socks on Googl
4. Earbuds – need I say more? Earbuds from $5 – $5
6. Simon – who won’t like something made by the a company called Basic Fun?
7. Peg Solitaire – never gets old – and while you’re at Cracker Barrel picking one up, have lunch
8. Rubik’s Cube – I once saw a Rubik’s cube “secret kit” that was just a package of fresh stickers
… Rubik’s Cube at Toys R Us